Intuitive Eating: Write for Us
Would You Like To Contribute To The Food Freedom Blog?
The Food Freedom Blog welcomes articles from guest contributors that are in line with our topics and core values (i.e, anti-diet, intuitive eating, emotional eating, health at every size, body image, raising & feeding strong and resilient children, and personal recovery stories)
Please send an email to email@example.com including the link to the article if it is published on your own blog or elsewhere.
We would also consider well written original content that you have not published elsewhere, as long as it is in line with our topics and core values listed above. Please send that along via email to the same address at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we choose to work with your content we will get back to your submissions within ten working days. Please understand we can’t respond to every submission.
Here are the ways contributing to our intuitive eating blog strengthens our community and benefits YOU:
- We will be actively promoting your content on our social media portals
- We will link back to your website
- Your story may be the one that resonates with someone hurting, motivating them to get help.
- Your content will be featured on our food freedom blog giving you tremendous visibility and credit for your work.
- If we see value in it, you will be considered for a spot on our podcast; https://www.wellnesslately.com/podcast/
Please ensure your articles meet the following criteria before submissions are made:
- Unique, informative content related to Intuitive Eating, Health at Every Size, Emotional Eating, Binge Eating, Disordered Eating Recovery, Body Liberation, Body Image, Social Inequality and Injustice, Motherhood and the challenges we face in setting a good example with food and body issues.
- Best practices, tips and resources for holistic health and wellness, and inspiration and motivation to lead energetic full lives.
- Writing that is high quality, well researched, and edited.
- GREAT visuals, infographics, podcasts and short videos (up to 90 seconds) are also welcome!
If you would like to contribute to our intuitive eating blog and this describes your content, please send us an example at email@example.com